Friday, November 26, 2010

Hot Balls of Fire!

JFD. That says JED in ReGfrd but in English it says Jackson Fire Department. This year's Fireball was so much fun. The word is getting out and people are flocking to Jackson Hole in the middle of the dead season. The town was lit up with people ready to give to the volunteer fire department.


We managed to leave a presence. Here's what happened:
  • Bunny showed up for the first time. Let down your hair mistress.
  • The Wasatch Women made a quilt and it auctioned for $325. And we didn't have to buy it ourselves.
  • We bought Henry, the rookie fireman and he rendered services.
  • Jalan Crossroads rocked Heather. She is now named Woodstock because she had her own barefoot dance party.
  • No one passed out in the dogs' dish this year.
  • Someone kissed someone.
  • No drama.
  • No whining.
  • No firemen followed us home.
  • Tadaki and Delmar reunited. Sandy: "GET OFF!" Bastards.
  • Lots of laughs.
  • Chick Flick, fish sandwiches, and French Dip sandwiches.
  • Rocked the saddles! (I really want a saddle. Angela has her own saddle (cute girl we met at the Million Dollar Cowboy). Wouldn't I look great rockin' a saddle at my bar at home? I'd share.)
  • Encore, I fell out of my chair for the 4th year in a row! (Contemplating Moment: I didn't even care, and I wasn't drunk.)
  • Tadaki is getting the hang of the DANCE command.
  • Weather. It took 8.5 hours to get home. But thank God I had the perfect people in my car.
My friends rock the fireball.

No comments: