Monday, June 28, 2010

Sleep Over

I thought my days of sending children to people's houses for sleep overs was long over. But my popular three-year-old is in high demand.

Tadaki has two favorite friends at work: Paul and Rich. Well, and of course Kellene who is far and away his favorite person. Tadaki has a routine every morning when we walk through the door at work. He used to scan his badge but he got tired of that trick when he realized that it really doesn't get him through the door. Now I hand him his leash when we get off the elevator (after entertaining the crowd) and he skips through the door and heads right to Paul's desk for some good morning rubs.

Anyway, for a treat Tadaki spent the night at Paul's house a while back and fun was had by all.






1 comment:

Kristin Schelin said...

Deacon sleeps over at my house, why don't you write about him?! He's just as cool as T. He taught himself how to pull the laundry basket.